In the article the Hinsdale Central High School sophomore said "I don't think it matters what age you are, as long as you have the practice and experience." This means this person don't care if your 10, if you past you driving test you are cable of driving. Brent Johnston, a driving teacher at Hinsdale Central said "That's like saying we'er not going to let any kid get near a pool or lake or ocean and drownings will do down,". He is comparing kids drowning in water to teenagers dying in car accidents and motor accident. So he is saying you cant stop kids from swimming so the drowning rate can drop, so you cant stop teenagers to stop driving so the car or motor accidents rate can go down.
I agree with the people that say 16-year-olds-should drive. I do because 16-year-olds have responsibilities to be place at a certain time. Like going to school and work. Sometimes the public transportation don't be running or run late. So this cause them to be late to school or work.
I did think deeper into the article because i'm not 16 yet and I would want a car to drive to work or school.
I agree with the people that say 16-year-olds-should drive. I do because 16-year-olds have responsibilities to be place at a certain time. Like going to school and work. Sometimes the public transportation don't be running or run late. So this cause them to be late to school or work.
I did think deeper into the article because i'm not 16 yet and I would want a car to drive to work or school.
You've done some good work summarizing and including details from the article, but you don't have enough of your own opinions and commentary. What do you think of the argument that says that it's too dangerous for 16-year-olds to drive?
ReplyDeleteSee parts 3 and 4 of the blog post format for examples of what I am looking for. 80